About AP (East Anglia) Ltd.
APEA prides itself on the quality and service it gives to its customers as this is the underlying philosophy driving the company forward
- We freeze more than 15,000 tonnes of conventional organic vegetables and purees each year
- Our mission is always to match or exceed our customer’s expectations – for quality, range of products and service,
- Independently owned and managed
- Our key team members have many years’ experience, ensuring a flexible, responsive service geared to individual customers’ needs.
We are determined to provide complete traceability and confidence in all of our products
- On-site laboratory that maintains tight micro biological standards are met.
- Tight monitoring throughout the processing and packing stages
- All vegetables meet or exceed our the standard grading specifications
We are accredited to the British Retail Consortium AA Grade.
As a result of our meticulous attention to quality and service we are pleased to number amongst our many customers leading UK and European blue-chip manufacturers, the nucleus of a customer base that is expanding throughout Europe and beyond.
APEA is a well-established, responsive and flexible vegetable processing company based in the heart of Norfolk in Great Britain.
Flexibility is key! For example, the growing season has been getting longer over recent years and climate experts predict it is likely to increase. Because we are so close to our growers, both geographically and in terms of our partnerships, we are able to respond flexibly to seasonal and crop variations.